- The access to the Culinary Course provided on our Website is granted by Get Public, a limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw (entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court In Warsaw under KRS number 568817, with a share capital of PLN 55,600.00, with Tax Identification Number 5222932244, with REGON Number 142047974), hereinafter referred to as the “Service Provider”.
- The following Terms & Conditions specify rights and obligations of the Users.
- Each User agrees to comply with the provisions of these Terms & Conditions.
- Website – a website accessible at the Internet address: www.cookupplayer.com.
- User – each entity using the Website. In case of natural persons the User shall be exclusively a person of full age, with full capacity to enter into legal actions.
- Service – service granted by electronic means, as part of the Website, including access to a paid Culinary Course and one free episode being a part of a particular Culinary Course.
- Culinary Course – series of episodes that together create substantive content involving sharing experience in terms of practical aspects of dish preparation. Under no circumstances is the Culinary Course aimed at teaching Users how to prepare food, therefore the Service Provider is not responsible for the extent to which the Users assimilate the knowledge and abilities of the person conducting the course. The Culinary Course is conducted in English.
III. Access to Service
- Granting access to Service requires User registration, acceptance of Terms & Conditions and provision of consent to processing of the User’s personal data by the Service Provider for the purpose of Service execution.
- Furthermore, while registering the User has a possibility to grant his consent to processing personal data by the Service Provider for the purpose of marketing communication receival (the message is to be sent to the e-mail address indicated by him).
- The User shall be immediately informed about the access to the Service, together with information about the executed payment via e-mail, to the e-mail address provided during registration process.
- When registering, the User is solely responsible for accuracy, content and form of data and information entered by him. Entering false data and information, especially third person or fake data, is forbidden.
IV. Service Payment
- Access to the Service is payable. The Service Provider may decide about granting free access to one or more films included in the particular Culinary Course.
- The cost of payable Access to the Service is clearly specified and dedicated to each and every Culinary Course.
- The price of each Culinary Course is the gross price and includes VAT in the amount specified by the applicable law.
- The prices of Culinary Courses may vary. The Service Provider has a right to change prices, provided that the changes do not pertain to Culinary Courses purchased before the change.
- Payments for Access to the Service are handled by an external payment processing company.
- Access to the Service is granted once the payment processing company confirms the payment.
- Access to the Service is to 18 months.
- The Service Provider has a right to block access to the Service, if the User uses the Service for purposes other than intended or breaches law or regulations of these Terms & Conditions.
- The User has no right to copy content shared as part of the Culinary Course, as well as to reproduce it and distribute it publicly.
- The Service Provider has a right to modify the Culinary Courses and rules and regulations of benefiting from them, provided that the change with regards to benefiting from the Culinary Courses does not pertain to the course purchased by the Users before the modifications.
V. Right of Withdrawal
- As per Article 38, point 13 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer’ Rights (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 134), the User, who is Consumer in terms of provisions of the Civil Code, has a right to withdraw from the Service Purchase Agreement, unless the Service Provider started providing the service (that is granting to the User the possibility to broadcast the Culinary Course) before the expiry of the withdrawal period, with the explicit consent of the User ‒ consumer and after having informed him about the loss of right of withdrawal, in particular after having been granted Access to the Service.
- The User who is consumer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement without stating any reason, provided for point 22 indicated above.
- The User has a right to withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days from the date of its conclusion.
- To exercise the right to withdraw from the Agreement, the User who is Consumer informs the Website Provider of his decision to withdraw from the Agreement by way of unambiguous, electronic declaration – an e-mail sent to the address [email protected] The User is entitled to use the withdrawal form template available here. After receiving information with regards to withdrawal from the Agreement the Website Provider immediately sends confirmation of such receival via e-mail to the address provided by the User during registration.
- In case of withdrawal from the Agreement the User receives reimbursement of payments resulting from the concluded Agreement, immediately but in any case not later than within 14 days from the date on which the Service Provider was informed of the User’s decision on the exercise of its right to withdraw from the contract.
VI. Technical Requirements
- In case of other devices, to access and use the Service the following technical requirements are necessary:
– The Android mobile devices users need to have appliances running on Android v. 5.0 or later, supporting Widevine Modular (DRM) technology
-The iOS mobile devices users need to have appliances running on the latest version of iOS published by the system producer or on one out of the two versions preceding it, supporting Fair Play technology.
-The mobile device operating system cannot be “rooted” and “jailbroken” and has to come from an official distribution channel of the operating system producer.
-It is possible to access the Service from particular devices e.g. smart TV with the latest version of Samsung Tizen system published by the system producer.
- The User is obliged to verify if the appliance that he intends to use to access the Service fulfills the technical requirements indicated in these Terms & Conditions.
- Accessing and using the Service is possible provided that the User is connected to the Internet network with appropriate capacity.
- The quality of the Service may depend on technical parameters of the Internet connection and the device that is being used to access it.
- The Service Provider informs that technical problems or limitations related to the computer appliance that the User possesses (firewalls, inappropriate versions of a media player, anti-virus software and other) may impact or prevent access to the Service provided on the Website.
- Due to specific characteristics of the Internet network and the User’s computer appliance, independent of the Service Provider, the Service Provider does not guarantee unhindered and uninterrupted access to the Website or the Service.
- The Service Provider is the owner of copyrights or licences to use the contents and material provided on the Website.
- Each and every User has a right to lodge complaint with regards to Service execution.
- Complaints pertaining to Service execution are to be sent via e-mail, to the following address: [email protected]
- The complaints shall be considered by the Service Provider on an ongoing basis, not later than within 14 days from the date of lodging the complaint by the User.
- The Service Provider holds the right to extend the deadline of considering the complaint – by no more than 14 days – in the event when considering complaint requires unusual, very particular actions and arrangements or encounters obstacles beyond the Service Provider’s control (in particular equipment or Internet network failure and so on).
- The answer to complaint shall be sent by e-mail to the User’s address provided by him when lodging complaint.
VIII. Governing Law
All legal relations arising from the use of the Website and the Service by the User shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland.
IX. National Broadcasting Council
National Broadcasting Council is the competent body responsible for assessing cases in relation to audiovisual media services on demand.
National Broadcasting Council
9 Skwer Ks. Kardynała Stefana Wyszyńskiego
X. Amendments to the Terms & Conditions
- Subject to the following sentence, the Service Provider reserves, to the extent permitted by applicable mandatory law, preserving the rights acquired by the User, the right to amend and modify these Terms & Conditions for serious reasons related to technical or substantive aspects of Website functioning, and in particular in case of amendments of the existing legal provisions. For purchased Products regulations of Terms & Conditions in force at the time of submitting purchase request shall apply. Any amendments to the Terms & Conditions shall be communicated on the Website or at logging into the Service.
- All amendments to the Terms & Conditions shall take effect from the moment of their posting on the Website, unless otherwise provided.
- After being published on the main site of the Service or in another designated places in the Service, information about changes in the Terms & Conditions, the User should immediately familiarize himself with the changes, because logging into the Service after such announcement constitutes an unconditional approval of the new content of the Terms & Conditions by the User.